Titers for Pets
What Drives Us
We exist to educate the public, veterinary community, and policy makers on optimal immunization with the goal of positive legislative solutions.
Sign up for email updates, legislative alerts, and state specific news.
How can I help?
- Sign up for emails to stay informed.
- Make a donation to help our cause.
- Spread the word to friends and family.
- Follow and share our social media posts.
- Sign up to help network in your state.
What is a titer?
A titer test is a simple blood test that provides useful information about your pet’s current immunity to the diseases he’s been vaccinated against in the past. The results validate whether vaccination resulted in immunity.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goal of getting legislation passed in every state. Donate $5, $50, or even $500 to help us get this bill passed. Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions.